List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Loïc Dardant Date:July 11 2008 1:22pm
Subject:Re: Visual C++ Build Question
View as plain text
I guess there is a error on the install script that I corrected to have
everything install.
The diff are :

copy vc2005\debug\*.dll "%INST_LIB_DIR%\debug" > NUL
copy vc2005\debug\*.lib "%INST_LIB_DIR%\debug" > NUL
copy vc2005\release\*.dll "%INST_LIB_DIR%\release" > NUL
copy vc2005\release\*.lib "%INST_LIB_DIR%\release" > NUL

I had the "vc2005", because there is no debug or release directory in the
install.bat directory.

I hope it can help you.

--
Loïc Dardant

Thread
Visual C++ Build QuestionDemetris Zavorotnichenko11 Jul
  • Re: Visual C++ Build QuestionLoïc Dardant11 Jul
    • RE: Visual C++ Build QuestionDemetris Zavorotnichenko11 Jul