List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 8 2008 6:42pm
Subject:Re: Thread-awareness vs thread-safety
View as plain text
On Jul 8, 2008, at 11:13 AM, Rick Gutleber wrote:

> you call sleep( ) a couple places in the cpool.cpp file and that
> won't build in the thread-aware version.

I thought I had fixed that in 3.0.3.  If you're sure you're building
the current code, let me know which OS and compiler you're using, what
configure command you used, and what error message you get when you
try to build it.

Thread
Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyRick Gutleber7 Jul
  • Re: Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyWarren Young7 Jul
Re: Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyWarren Young8 Jul
  • Re: Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyRick Gutleber8 Jul
    • Re: Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyWarren Young8 Jul
Re: Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyRick Gutleber9 Jul