List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick Gutleber Date:July 8 2008 5:13pm
Subject:Re: Thread-awareness vs thread-safety
View as plain text
Oh, that's obvious.  I should have realized there'd be an "rpm" target
in the makefile.

However, you call sleep( ) a couple places in the cpool.cpp file and
that won't build in the thread-aware version.  Since this is an example
file, it won't make any difference to the library, so I just commented
those sleep( ) calls out.

Thanks,

Rick

Warren Young wrote:
> Rick Gutleber wrote:
>> Is there any way to build with the SRPM while specifying the
>> additional configure flag, or do I need to build from the source?
>
> Download the tarball, open mysql++.spec in a text editor, change the
> configure command (line 49, currently) to add/remove flags as desired,
> then -- as root -- say "make rpm".  In addition to rebuilt i386.RPMs,
> you will also get a .src.rpm with this new spec file embedded so you
> can rebuild with the recommended command, such as on different machines.

Thread
Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyRick Gutleber7 Jul
  • Re: Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyWarren Young7 Jul
Re: Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyWarren Young8 Jul
  • Re: Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyRick Gutleber8 Jul
    • Re: Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyWarren Young8 Jul
Re: Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyRick Gutleber9 Jul