List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 7 2008 11:38pm
Subject:Re: Thread-awareness vs thread-safety
View as plain text
Rick Gutleber wrote:
> Is there any way to build with the SRPM while specifying the additional
> configure flag, or do I need to build from the source?

Download the tarball, open mysql++.spec in a text editor, change the
configure command (line 49, currently) to add/remove flags as desired,
then -- as root -- say "make rpm".  In addition to rebuilt i386.RPMs,
you will also get a .src.rpm with this new spec file embedded so you can
rebuild with the recommended command, such as on different machines.
Thread
Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyRick Gutleber7 Jul
  • Re: Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyWarren Young7 Jul
Re: Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyWarren Young8 Jul
  • Re: Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyRick Gutleber8 Jul
    • Re: Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyWarren Young8 Jul
Re: Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyRick Gutleber9 Jul