List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick Gutleber Date:July 7 2008 8:03pm
Subject:Thread-awareness vs thread-safety
View as plain text
Warren:

With regard to the "thread-aware" version of MySQL++:  If my app, which
is multi-threaded is very scrupulous about only letting a single thread
use a single connection and not sharing MySQL++ data structures across
threads, is there anything about the "thread-aware" part that I need?

In other words, do I need to use the "thread-aware" version of the
library if I am not sharing connections or data structures or anything
from MySQL++ across threads?

Thanks,

Rick
Thread
Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyRick Gutleber7 Jul
  • Re: Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyWarren Young7 Jul
Re: Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyWarren Young8 Jul
  • Re: Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyRick Gutleber8 Jul
    • Re: Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyWarren Young8 Jul
Re: Thread-awareness vs thread-safetyRick Gutleber9 Jul