List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Soul Boy Date:June 30 2008 9:59am
Subject:Status of mysqlpp::Null in ssqls
View as plain text
I noticed some other postings on the mailing list about using Nulls in an ssql. I haven't
been able to get it to work in the way I expected it to work so I want to check if its
possible:

If I have the definitions like this:

sql_create_2(Test,
         1, 2,

mysqlpp::sql_tinyint_unsigned, A,

mysqlpp::sql_tinyint_unsigned, B)

Should I be able to do this ?:

    mysqlpp::Null<mysqlpp::sql_tinyint_unsigned> nullString;

    Test newRow (nullString, 1);

Thanks

Not happy with your email address?.
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/ymail/new.html
Thread
Status of mysqlpp::Null in ssqlsSoul Boy30 Jun
  • Re: Status of mysqlpp::Null in ssqlsWarren Young30 Jun
    • Re: Status of mysqlpp::Null in ssqlsSoul Boy30 Jun
      • Re: Status of mysqlpp::Null in ssqlsWarren Young30 Jun
        • Re: Status of mysqlpp::Null in ssqlsSoul Boy1 Jul