List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 27 2008 4:10am
Subject:Re: 3.0.3 Static Compilation
View as plain text
Dino Korah wrote:

> I couldnt get it to compile into a static library.

You can try changing the <dll> tags to <lib> in mysql++.bkl, then
rebaking and rebuilding the project. (see HACKERS.txt).

Beware, if you statically link to MySQL++, your program must be under
the LGPL or a compatible license.  We ship with only a dynamic library
configuration purposefully, to avoid tying your code to our license.
Thread
3.0.3 Static CompilationDino Korah26 Jun
  • Fwd: 3.0.3 Static CompilationDino Korah26 Jun
  • Re: 3.0.3 Static CompilationWarren Young27 Jun