List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daniel Rivin Date:June 27 2008 1:00am
Subject:Query::storein does not throw exception correctly
View as plain text
Hello,

This message is similar to the one Vincent Jacques asked on May 1,
however I am using SSQLS and Query::storein to get the results.  If
there are any misspellings in the SQL statement (table name, SQL
keywords, etc.) used for the query, an unhandled exception is thrown in
mysql++.  I've traced it to the UseQueryResult::fetch_raw_row() function
in result.cpp, where driver_ looks to be NULL.  I'm using source version
3.0.3.

Thank you for your time.

Dan

Thread
Query::storein does not throw exception correctlyDaniel Rivin27 Jun
  • Re: Query::storein does not throw exception correctlyWarren Young27 Jun
    • RE: Query::storein does not throw exception correctlyDaniel Rivin27 Jun
      • Re: Query::storein does not throw exception correctlyWarren Young30 Jun