List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 22 2008 5:43am
Subject:Re: sql_create_ macro
View as plain text
On Jun 17, 2008, at 8:05 PM, Gareth Pidgeon wrote:

> Actually can see the difference between what works and what doesn't.
>
> If I do this it doesn't work:
>
> bool database::AddRow (string A,
>                                     string B,
>                                     string C)
> {
>
>        RowTyoe newRow  (mysqlpp::String (A),
>                                      mysqlpp::String (B),
>                                      mysqlpp::String (C));
>
> }
>
> If I do this it does
>
> bool database::AddRow (string A,
>                              string B,
>                              string C)
> {
>        mysqlpp::String  A2 (A);
>
>        RowTyoe newRow  (A2,
>                                        mysqlpp::String (B),
>                                        mysqlpp::String (C));
>
> }

I still want to see the SSQLS declarations.  I can't help you without
seeing how the SSQLS is defined.
Thread
sql_create_ macroSoul Boy13 Jun
  • Re: sql_create_ macroWarren Young13 Jun
    • Re: sql_create_ macroGareth Pidgeon18 Jun
      • Re: sql_create_ macroWarren Young22 Jun
Re: sql_create_ macroSoul Boy23 Jun
  • Re: sql_create_ macroWarren Young27 Jun
Re: sql_create_ macroSoul Boy30 Jun
  • Re: sql_create_ macroWarren Young30 Jun
Re: sql_create_ macroSoul Boy30 Jun