List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gareth Pidgeon Date:June 18 2008 2:05am
Subject:Re: sql_create_ macro
View as plain text
Actually can see the difference between what works and what doesn't.

If I do this it doesn't work:

bool database::AddRow (string A,
                                     string B,
                                     string C)
{

        RowTyoe newRow  (mysqlpp::String (A),
                                      mysqlpp::String (B),
                                      mysqlpp::String (C));

}

If I do this it does

bool database::AddRow (string A,
                              string B,
                              string C)
{
        mysqlpp::String  A2 (A);

        RowTyoe newRow  (A2,
                                        mysqlpp::String (B),
                                        mysqlpp::String (C));

}

2008/6/13 Warren Young <mysqlpp@stripped>:
> On Jun 12, 2008, at 9:36 PM, Soul Boy wrote:
>
>> I can see no difference between my macro declarations other than the
>> number of parameters.
>
> Please show your SSQLS declarations.

sql_create_ macroSoul Boy13 Jun
  • Re: sql_create_ macroWarren Young13 Jun
    • Re: sql_create_ macroGareth Pidgeon18 Jun
      • Re: sql_create_ macroWarren Young22 Jun
Re: sql_create_ macroSoul Boy23 Jun
  • Re: sql_create_ macroWarren Young27 Jun
Re: sql_create_ macroSoul Boy30 Jun
  • Re: sql_create_ macroWarren Young30 Jun
Re: sql_create_ macroSoul Boy30 Jun