List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dennis M. Date:June 17 2008 4:53pm
Subject:mysql++ load local infile
View as plain text
I am using mysql++ to access mySQL from a C++ program.

I am able execute various queries except LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE.

How do I go about doing this? I have not seen an implementation in any of the examples
provided in the mysql++ download.

This is what I am doing right now:

#define HOST "localhost"
#define DB "databse_name"
#define USER "anonymous"
#define PASS ""

.
.
.

mysqlpp::Connection con(DB, HOST, USER, PASS);
mysqlpp::NoExceptions ne(con);
mysqlpp::Query query = con.query();

CString command;
command = "LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE \"file_location\" into TABLE name_of_table;";
query = con.query(command);
query.execute();

Is there anything else that needs to be done for this to work, or do I have my query set
up incorrectly?

Thanks!

http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/connect_your_way.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_messenger_062008
Thread
mysql++ load local infileDennis M .17 Jun
  • Re: mysql++ load local infileJohn Gehring17 Jun
RE: mysql++ load local infileDennis M .17 Jun