List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alexis Rodriguez Castedo Date:June 2 2008 12:13pm
Subject:Re: mysqlpp::Query Issue
View as plain text
Hi:

Try mutex instead critical section, mutexes have the advantage that can be
accessed by the threads of different processes. Critical section is often used
to protect a shared resource in order to synchronize the access order and (one
of the most important restriction for me) you cannot have a wait with a timeout
like mutex or semaphore,

Best regards,

Alex