List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:António Santos Date:May 30 2008 8:30am
Subject:Deadlock exception
View as plain text
Hi there,

I've been using mysql++ 3.0 lately in a multithreaded program and
sometimes, when I issue an INSERT query, I get an exception:
Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction
This happened when I was using transactions but then I removed the use
of transactions and I get the same result.
Do anyone know why this is happening? I have a mutex that assures that
two threads do not affect the same rows at the same time.

Thanks!

Antonio Santos
Portugal

Thread
Deadlock exceptionAntónio Santos30 May
  • Re: Deadlock exceptionWarren Young30 May
    • Re: Deadlock exceptionWarren Young30 May