List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:May 21 2008 10:54am
Subject:Re: Install directory
View as plain text
On May 20, 2008, at 11:56 PM, alpha@stripped wrote:

> does it make a difference what directory I
> download and 'make' mysql++ in? (I have GNU/Linux)

No.  You don't even have to be root to do the build steps.  You only
have to be root to install it, and that only if you want to install it
into a system directory, rather than directories your regular user can
write to.

> Does mysql++ automatically install in a specific directory

By default, it places its pieces in various directories under /usr/
local.  You can configure this with options to the configure
script...see README-Unix.txt.
Thread
Install directoryalpha21 May
  • Re: Install directoryWarren Young21 May