List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:May 19 2008 1:10pm
On May 19, 2008, at 1:53 AM, CHICAR Karim wrote:

> Anyway, when I got there (http://lists.mysql.com/plusplus) all the
> requests I made returned no answer. Even if I asked for a keyword of
> the
> last subject.

Yes, it's broken, and seems to have been for quite some time.  Since
this also affects all the other MySQL mail lists, I expected it would
be fixed without any of us needing to add to the list of complaints.
I was clearly wrong...

I've added a custom Google search box to the main MySQL++ page which
only searches the mail list archives.
Thread
Searching in MySQL++ mailing list archiveCHICAR Karim19 May
  • Re: Searching in MySQL++ mailing list archiveWarren Young19 May
    • Re: Searching in MySQL++ mailing list archiveChris Frey23 May