List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:May 16 2008 10:04am
Subject:Re: Visual 2005 compiling errors
View as plain text
On May 16, 2008, at 3:48 AM, Maarten Schrijvers wrote:

> Wouldn't you be eligible for a Microsoft Action Pack Subscription

Availability of the OS is not the problem.  I'm just not sufficiently
interested in setting up such a system just to test if this is the
problem.  This isn't something requiring my special expertise...anyone
with a 64-bit Windows box can try it and report here.  And, that's the
same group of people who care about the answer.

Thread
Fwd: Visual 2005 compiling errorsivan gm16 May
  • Re: Visual 2005 compiling errorsWarren Young16 May
Re: Visual 2005 compiling errorsWarren Young16 May