List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:May 16 2008 9:33am
Subject:Re: Visual 2005 compiling errors
View as plain text
On May 16, 2008, at 2:23 AM, ivan gm wrote:

> Thanks but this is not the problem because they are installed.

Okay, then you may need to check the Visual C++ build settings for the
library.  Perhaps it needs to be put into some 64-bit mode.  I can't
help much in this regard as I have no 64-bit Windows systems to play
with, at the moment.
Thread
Fwd: Visual 2005 compiling errorsivan gm16 May
  • Re: Visual 2005 compiling errorsWarren Young16 May
Re: Visual 2005 compiling errorsWarren Young16 May