List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sharpminded Gmail Date:May 16 2008 8:22am
Subject:Re: LIBMYSQL.dll missing when running examples
View as plain text
Thanks Warren and Ian,
This issue was entirely my fault, I probably unchecked the inclusion
of the bin directory in windows path during the setup... Moreover my
version of "Just Work (TM)" is a cracked one... ;)
Regards,

sharpminded
Thread
LIBMYSQL.dll missing when running examplesSharpminded Gmail14 May
  • Re: LIBMYSQL.dll missing when running examplesWarren Young14 May
  • RE: LIBMYSQL.dll missing when running examplesIan Daysh16 May
    • Re: LIBMYSQL.dll missing when running examplesSharpminded Gmail16 May