List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:May 13 2008 6:04am
Subject:Re: Detecting mysql++ with autotools
View as plain text
On May 12, 2008, at 1:34 PM, Andrew Williams wrote:

> I recently started working on a project using mysqlpp I had some
> trouble using autotools to locate the mysqlpp installation and
> library paths.

If you look in the MySQL++ sources, you'll find config/mysql++.m4.
This should work out of the box.  If it doesn't, let us know what you
had to change and we'll see about folding that in to the distributed
version.

> ...mysql_config...Is there any plan for such a tool for mysqlpp?

Only if you're volunteering to write it. :)

Thread
Detecting mysql++ with autotoolsAndrew Williams12 May
  • Re: Detecting mysql++ with autotoolsWarren Young13 May