List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Williams Date:May 12 2008 7:34pm
Subject:Detecting mysql++ with autotools
View as plain text
I recently started working on a project using mysqlpp I had some trouble
using autotools to locate the mysqlpp installation and library paths.

Is there an unnested function in mysqlpp that can be used to verify the
installation of mysqlpp?
For mysql its pretty easy with the mysql_config tool which lists the
library paths, cflags et al. Is there any plan for such a tool for mysqlpp?

Please let me know how other C++ programmers are locating the install
path and flags for mysql++.

Thanks
Andrew Williams
Thread
Detecting mysql++ with autotoolsAndrew Williams12 May
  • Re: Detecting mysql++ with autotoolsWarren Young13 May