List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard K. Szabo Date:May 8 2008 5:46am
Subject:RE: Regarding FAQ, Install-notes and more... (ref. not OK)
View as plain text
Sorry, I'll explain:

"tmp.cpp:(.text+0x19d): undefined reference to
`mysqlpp::Connection::Connection(bool)`" and so on.

The reason why I was so uninformative was because I gathered you'd all
explained this to people already, and I know this is mentioned in the FAQ
and Install-notes, but something I am doing is not right.

And, will not work is will not compile, with "c++ tmp.cpp", I tried "gcc" as
well. It fails with "collect2: ld returned 1 exit status".

In /usr/lib/mysql the .so files for mysql reside, mysql++ .so files are
under /usr/local/lib. Headerfiles for MySQL++ are in
/usr/local/include/mysql++

Thank you very much

Best regards,
Richard K. Szabo
Software Developer and Industrial PC-Technician
www.capax.se | rks@stripped