List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick Gutleber Date:May 5 2008 3:14pm
Subject:Re: What's up with uint64_t
View as plain text
Sigh.  If you insist.

Util/bamString.h:73: syntax error before `&' token

Now what, exactly, does this tell you that I didn't already explain?

Rick

Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> 2008/5/2 Rick Gutleber:
>
>>  I'm really puzzled as to what might be the problem here,
>>

> I was too.  What possesses someone to report a problem like this
> without giving the compiler error messages?
>
> GCC is very good at telling you the filename and line number where a
> problem occurs, but if you don't give that information it's no use.
>
> Warren was smart enough to figure the problem out, but would it have
> hurt to have pasted the exact error into the mail???
>
> Jon

Thread
What's up with uint64_tRick Gutleber2 May
  • Re: What's up with uint64_tWarren Young2 May
    • Re: What's up with uint64_tRick Gutleber2 May
  • Re: What's up with uint64_tJonathan Wakely3 May
    • Re: What's up with uint64_tRick Gutleber5 May