List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonathan Wakely Date:May 3 2008 4:15pm
Subject:Re: What's up with uint64_t
View as plain text
2008/5/2 Rick Gutleber:

>  I'm really puzzled as to what might be the problem here,

I was too.  What possesses someone to report a problem like this
without giving the compiler error messages?

GCC is very good at telling you the filename and line number where a
problem occurs, but if you don't give that information it's no use.

Warren was smart enough to figure the problem out, but would it have
hurt to have pasted the exact error into the mail???

Jon
Thread
What's up with uint64_tRick Gutleber2 May
  • Re: What's up with uint64_tWarren Young2 May
    • Re: What's up with uint64_tRick Gutleber2 May
  • Re: What's up with uint64_tJonathan Wakely3 May
    • Re: What's up with uint64_tRick Gutleber5 May