List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick Gutleber Date:May 2 2008 12:52pm
Subject:Re: What's up with uint64_t
View as plain text
Thanks Warren.  That's a simple workaround that I can make until 3.0.3
comes out.  I only use it in a handful of places.

Rick

Warren Young wrote:
> Rick Gutleber wrote:
>>
>> The compiler is choking on the few places in my code where I'm using
>> uint64_t.
>
> lib/sql_types.h was erroneously #including stdint.h within namespace
> mysqlpp.  So, the typedef *is* available, you just have to call it
> mysqlpp::uint64_t.  :(  The fix is in svn now, or you can hand-patch
> your version: remove the current #include and put this up under the
> rest of the includes at the top of the file:
>
> #if !defined(MYSQLPP_NO_STDINT_H)
> #   include <stdint.h>
> #endif
>
> This fix will appear in 3.0.3.

Thread
What's up with uint64_tRick Gutleber2 May
  • Re: What's up with uint64_tWarren Young2 May
    • Re: What's up with uint64_tRick Gutleber2 May
  • Re: What's up with uint64_tJonathan Wakely3 May
    • Re: What's up with uint64_tRick Gutleber5 May