List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:May 1 2008 10:43pm
Subject:Re: What's up with uint64_t
View as plain text
Rick Gutleber wrote:

> The compiler is choking on the few places in my code where I'm using
> uint64_t.

lib/sql_types.h was erroneously #including stdint.h within namespace
mysqlpp.  So, the typedef *is* available, you just have to call it
mysqlpp::uint64_t.  :(  The fix is in svn now, or you can hand-patch
your version: remove the current #include and put this up under the rest
of the includes at the top of the file:

#if !defined(MYSQLPP_NO_STDINT_H)
#   include <stdint.h>
#endif

This fix will appear in 3.0.3.
Thread
What's up with uint64_tRick Gutleber2 May
  • Re: What's up with uint64_tWarren Young2 May
    • Re: What's up with uint64_tRick Gutleber2 May
  • Re: What's up with uint64_tJonathan Wakely3 May
    • Re: What's up with uint64_tRick Gutleber5 May