List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vincent Jacques Date:May 1 2008 2:19pm
Subject:Re: Query::store does not throw in cas of spelling mistake
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:
> Vincent Jacques wrote:
>>     query << "SELECT * FROM a_non_existing_table";
>
> Known bug, fixed in svn now, to appear in 3.0.3 someday.

Great, many thanks, I will use the svn version until the 3.0.3 is delivered.

Cheers,
--
Vincent Jacques

"S'il n'y a pas de solution, c'est qu'il n'y a pas de problème."
         Devise Shadock

Thread
Query::store does not throw in cas of spelling mistakeVincent Jacques1 May
  • Re: Query::store does not throw in cas of spelling mistakeWarren Young1 May
    • Re: Query::store does not throw in cas of spelling mistakeVincent Jacques1 May