List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joseph Artsimovich Date:April 29 2008 1:57pm
Subject:Re: Compiling under Win32 as Multithreaded-Non-DLL?
View as plain text
> Could anybody help me please?
> I am not able to compile my main program's EXE with /MD, because I
> need to link MFC statically.

I am not sure why you insist on having MFC statically linked, while you
don't mind linking MySQL++ dynamically.
I haven't programmed with MFC, but theoretically it should be possible
to link MFC statically to a program compiled with /MD.  In that case,
MFC needs to be compiled with /MD as well, but not as a DLL, but as a
static library.

Thread
Compiling under Win32 as Multithreaded-Non-DLL?O. Baum22 Apr
  • Re: Compiling under Win32 as Multithreaded-Non-DLL?O. Baum29 Apr
    • Re: Compiling under Win32 as Multithreaded-Non-DLL?Warren Young29 Apr
    • Re: Compiling under Win32 as Multithreaded-Non-DLL?Joseph Artsimovich29 Apr
Re: Compiling under Win32 as Multithreaded-Non-DLL?O. Baum22 Apr