List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick Gutleber Date:April 25 2008 3:16pm
Subject:Re: Noob SSQLS problem
View as plain text
Warren:

Awesome.  I hadn't gotten around to looking at SSQLS in version 3 yet,
but I was hoping something like that might have been added.  I'm
definitely going to move to version 3.

Thanks for the info.

Rick

Warren Young wrote:
> On Apr 24, 2008, at 12:21 PM, Rick Gutleber wrote:
>
>> I would only use the SSQLS stuff when I am retrieving whole records,
>> not a single field like I am doing in the code I posted.
>
> Actually, that limitation was fixed in version 3.  See
> examples/ssqls1.cpp.  It's doing pretty much exactly what your code is.

Thread
Noob SSQLS problemRick Gutleber24 Apr
  • Re: Noob SSQLS problemRick Gutleber24 Apr
    • Re: Noob SSQLS problemWarren Young25 Apr
      • Re: Noob SSQLS problemRick Gutleber25 Apr