List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ie Siong Fat Date:April 17 2008 10:01am
Subject:Re: thread safe in red hat enterprise 5
View as plain text
>Did you try linking with -lmysqlclient_r instead of -lmysqlclient ?

>Jon

Oo, Im sorry, I didnt know that.
I tested again and yes, I have thread aware.

TQ.

Thread
thread safe in red hat enterprise 5Ie Siong Fat11 Apr
  • Re: thread safe in red hat enterprise 5Warren Young11 Apr
  • Re: thread safe in red hat enterprise 5Jonathan Wakely12 Apr
    • Re: thread safe in red hat enterprise 5Ie Siong Fat16 Apr
      • Re: thread safe in red hat enterprise 5Jonathan Wakely16 Apr
Re: thread safe in red hat enterprise 5Ie Siong Fat17 Apr