List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonathan Wakely Date:April 16 2008 9:05pm
Subject:Re: thread safe in red hat enterprise 5
View as plain text
On 16/04/2008, Ie Siong Fat wrote:
>  checking for mysql_ssl_set in -lmysqlclient_r... yes
>
>  So I concluded that mysql is support thread aware but not with threading
>  library and this is why I asked what I must do to make my system support
>  thread aware. Can someone explain to me ?

Did you try linking with -lmysqlclient_r instead of -lmysqlclient ?

Jon
Thread
thread safe in red hat enterprise 5Ie Siong Fat11 Apr
  • Re: thread safe in red hat enterprise 5Warren Young11 Apr
  • Re: thread safe in red hat enterprise 5Jonathan Wakely12 Apr
    • Re: thread safe in red hat enterprise 5Ie Siong Fat16 Apr
      • Re: thread safe in red hat enterprise 5Jonathan Wakely16 Apr
Re: thread safe in red hat enterprise 5Ie Siong Fat17 Apr