List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steven Van Ingelgem Date:April 13 2008 7:54pm
Subject:TypeInfo Lookup failure
View as plain text
On my debian I had a problem storing a my_ulonglong into a
SQLParams... It threw a Lookuptype failure or something like that...
The type was "y".

Storing an ulong isn't an issue.

If there is any other option I can provide you, please tell me so I
can help you more.

Greetings
Thread
TypeInfo Lookup failureSteven Van Ingelgem13 Apr
  • Re: TypeInfo Lookup failureWarren Young13 Apr
    • Re: TypeInfo Lookup failureSteven Van Ingelgem13 Apr
      • Re: TypeInfo Lookup failureWarren Young21 Apr
        • Re: TypeInfo Lookup failureSteven Van Ingelgem21 Apr
          • Re: TypeInfo Lookup failureWarren Young21 Apr