List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 11 2008 11:22am
Subject:Re: thread safe in red hat enterprise 5
View as plain text
Ie Siong Fat wrote:
>    Ok with the same result above from configure I try run the simple test
> with mysql++ 3.0.1 using mysqlpp::Connection::thread_aware() and the result
> is my system not thread safe. Can u explain

Since you know MySQL++ itself is built with thread awareness, it means
you're not linking to a thread-aware build of the MySQL C API library.
Both have to be thread aware for thread safety to be achievable.

Read this section in the user manual:

	http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/doc/html/userman/threads.html
Thread
thread safe in red hat enterprise 5Ie Siong Fat11 Apr
  • Re: thread safe in red hat enterprise 5Warren Young11 Apr
  • Re: thread safe in red hat enterprise 5Jonathan Wakely12 Apr
    • Re: thread safe in red hat enterprise 5Ie Siong Fat16 Apr
      • Re: thread safe in red hat enterprise 5Jonathan Wakely16 Apr
Re: thread safe in red hat enterprise 5Ie Siong Fat17 Apr