List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 2 2008 2:50am
Subject:Re: Loss of float precision
View as plain text
Jim Wallace wrote:
> Thanks!  You da man!

Um, *a* man anyway.  :)

> BTW.  I can't search the archives.  Anything I search on returns no
> results.  Can anyone else search?

Broken here, too.  It seems to be affecting all MySQL-hosted lists, so I
imagine it'll fix itself pretty quickly without any noise from us.  I
don't even know who, properly, to complain to.
Thread
RELEASE: v3.0.1Warren Young25 Mar
  • Loss of float precisionJim Wallace1 Apr
    • Re: Loss of float precisionWarren Young2 Apr
      • Re: Loss of float precisionDave Bailey2 Apr
        • Re: Loss of float precisionWarren Young2 Apr
          • RE: Loss of float precisionJim Wallace2 Apr
            • Re: Loss of float precisionWarren Young2 Apr