List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:news Date:March 27 2008 5:32pm
Subject:Re: Compiling Troubles
View as plain text
Serves me right for being lazy and not compiling from sources I suppose.

did an apt-get remove on the libs and then compiled from source. However..

$ ./exec
./exec: error while loading shared libraries: libmysqlpp.so.3: cannot open

but this was fixed with

$ su
Password:
# cp /usr/local/lib/libmysqlpp.so.3 /usr/lib/
# ./exec
[password was here]
Connected to localhost
1, Red Ball, 2.99