List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 27 2008 5:05pm
Subject:Re: Compiling Troubles
View as plain text
news@stripped wrote:

> // Encode MySQL++ library version number.  MYSQLPP_VERSION macro takes
> // like 0x010203.  MYSQLPP_LIB_VERSION is the current library version
> // conditional code based on the MySQL++ library version.
>
> cout << MYSQLPP_LIB_VERSION << endl;
>
> This code produces
> 131078

That's version 2.0.6.  (It's easier to read in hex: 0x020006.)

This agrees with your other symptoms, which is that v3 constructs aren't
compiling against these old headers.

> I used apt-get on an ubuntu install to install mysqlpp,

So the old headers are probably in /usr/local/include, and the new ones
in /usr/include.  You need to clean the old stuff out of the way somehow
so the compiler and linker can find the new stuff.
Thread
Compiling Troublesnews27 Mar
  • Re: Compiling TroublesWarren Young27 Mar
    • Re: Compiling Troublesnews27 Mar
      • Re: Compiling TroublesWarren Young27 Mar