List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Emre Turkay Date:March 25 2008 8:19pm
Subject:Re: Insert Query
View as plain text
I was developing an application and found out this is the best for at least
my case.  I needed more flexibility than SSQLs and IMHO this is just another
level of abstraction on top of the query stream interface which is harder to
read in the code compared to this syntax.

The reason I sent this to the list is to get responses about the syntax
primarily. By the way, this is a specific case for the insert operation
only.