List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tom Moers Date:March 6 2008 7:07pm
Subject:thread_start
View as plain text
Hi,

I'm reading through the documentation of the 3.0 release
and I've got a question about section 7. 'Using MySQL++
in a Multithreaded Program'.

It is stated that thread_start() needs to be called whenever
you start using a connection in a different thread than the one
that created it. So, shouldn't the thread pool example in this
section call thread_start right after calling poolptr->grab() (and
thread_end before calling poolptr->release())?

Best regards,

Tom
Thread
thread_startTom Moers6 Mar