List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Remi Collet Date:March 1 2008 10:06am
Subject:Packaging improvement - Devhelp integration.
View as plain text

I've made some new packaging improvements to have 'minimal' devhelp
integration for MySQL++ manuals.

Info : Devhelp is the  API document browser for GNOME 2.
(it use gecko for HTML rendering).

A screenshot :

mysql++.devhelp file and spec.patch attached.

It just a "first" work.

I think having a tree (left panel) with classes or members will be great
but this require docbook/xsl/xsltproc skills that i miss...

Feedbacks about this is welcome ;)

Spec changes (extracts from the diff)

=== For Sources
+Source1:    mysql++.devhelp

=== For Requires & Description
  %package manuals
+Requires:  devhelp

  %description manuals
+User Manual and Reference Manual are provided both in PDF and in
+HTML format. You can use devhelp to browse it.

=== For %install
+# DevHelp stuff
+%{__mkdir_p} %{buildroot}%{_datadir}/devhelp/books/%{name}
+%{__install} -m644 %{SOURCE1}
+%{__cp} -r doc/html/userman
+%{__cp} -r doc/html/refman

=== For %files
  %files manuals
-%doc doc/pdf doc/html doc/README-manuals-RPM.txt
+%doc doc/pdf/* doc/README-manuals-RPM.txt

Packaging improvement - Devhelp integration.Remi Collet1 Mar
  • Re: Packaging improvement - Devhelp integration.Warren Young4 Mar