List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 29 2008 8:08pm
Subject:Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different port
View as plain text
António Santos wrote:

> I really don't know what is going on since if I use the C API directly,
> everything works ok...

The examples accept a port parameter.  Does that work?

Is there a my.cnf or similar setting somewhere forcing the port number?
Thread
Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portAntónio Santos27 Feb
  • Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portWarren Young28 Feb
    • Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portWilliam F. Dowling29 Feb
Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portAntónio Santos28 Feb
  • Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portWarren Young28 Feb
  • Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portWarren Young28 Feb
Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portAntónio Santos29 Feb
  • Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portWarren Young29 Feb
Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portAntónio Santos6 Mar
  • Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portWarren Young7 Mar