List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:William F. Dowling Date:February 29 2008 3:01pm
Subject:Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different port
View as plain text
I am using MySQL++ 2.x and have no problems using a non-default port. I
have exercised that pretty well with no problems.

Will

--
William F Dowling
william.dowling@stripped
  • Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portWarren Young28 Feb
  • Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portWarren Young28 Feb
Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portAntónio Santos29 Feb
  • Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portWarren Young29 Feb
Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portAntónio Santos6 Mar
  • Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portWarren Young7 Mar