List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:António Santos Date:February 27 2008 3:59pm
Subject:Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different port
View as plain text
Hi,

I've been using Connection::connect() to connect to my MySQL 4.1
server but I wanted it to use a different port than the default 3306.
However, even if I change the port parameter, mysql++ continues to use
the default 3306!!
I'm not sure this is a bug, but I've been struggling around this issue
for a long time without any success.

Can you help me out? I'm using mysql++ version 2.3.2-1.

Thanks,

António Santos

Thread
Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portAntónio Santos27 Feb
  • Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portWarren Young28 Feb
    • Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portWilliam F. Dowling29 Feb
Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portAntónio Santos28 Feb
  • Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portWarren Young28 Feb
  • Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portWarren Young28 Feb
Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portAntónio Santos29 Feb
  • Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portWarren Young29 Feb
Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portAntónio Santos6 Mar
  • Re: Strange behavior of connect() when specifying a different portWarren Young7 Mar