List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Nissenbaum Date:February 23 2008 11:05pm
Subject:"mysql_thread_end()" does not remove VS report of memory leak
View as plain text
Hi,

In Debug mode, VS 2005 reports a memory leak from the following simple
application that links to "mysqlpp.lib" and "libmysql.lib":

#include "mysql++.h"
using namespace mysqlpp;
int _tmain(int argc, TCHAR* argv[], TCHAR* envp[])
{
   return 0;
}

I included "mysql_thread_end()", as suggested on the MySQL++ home page,
but the memory leak does not go away.  I am linking to the release
version of "libmysql.lib" - could that be it?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dan
Thread
"mysql_thread_end()" does not remove VS report of memory leakDan Nissenbaum24 Feb
  • Re: "mysql_thread_end()" does not remove VS report of memory leakWarren Young25 Mar