List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrej van der Zee Date:February 1 2008 6:24am
Subject:SSQLS and auto increment
View as plain text
Hi,

I was wondering if there is support for auto increment
columns with SSQLS (maybe in v3.0?).

Currently, when I insert a bunch of rows in a table
with SSQLS, I read the maximum id from the database
first and increment it for every new SSQLS structure.
This is a bit risky when many users write to the same
table at the same time, because they both could use
the same calculated id. Is there a better way to do
this?

Cheers,
Andrej

SSQLS and auto incrementAndrej van der Zee1 Feb
  • RE: SSQLS and auto incrementJoel Fielder1 Feb