List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 31 2008 10:19pm
Subject:Re: help: SSQLS compile error stream2string.h
View as plain text
Chris Morgan wrote:

> This is the post I found when I had the problem with a
> mysqlpp::DateTime conversion to string implicitly.
>
> http://arkiv.netbsd.se/?ml=mysql-plusplus&a=2006-10&t=2433271

Thanks.  It did come up in my searching, but I passed it over due to the
unhelpful subject line.

I'm pretty sure the change I just made is equivalent, which is just as
well because you can't apply this patch to the current code.  (You can
add the out_stream() methods, but it won't help because string2stream
uses str() now.)

That thread brings up another issue: why not derive DateTime from Date
and Time.  I brushed the guy off at the time citing ABI concerns, but
this is the time to change it.

Since Bakefile 0.2.3 hasn't been released, I have time to play with it.
  And play I shall.
Thread
help: SSQLS compile error stream2string.hFabio Spazza31 Jan
  • Re: help: SSQLS compile error stream2string.hChris Morgan31 Jan
    • Re: help: SSQLS compile error stream2string.hWarren Young31 Jan