List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Morgan Date:January 31 2008 9:34pm
Subject:Re: help: SSQLS compile error stream2string.h
View as plain text
On Jan 31, 2008 2:55 PM, Warren Young <mysqlpp@stripped> wrote:
> Chris Morgan wrote:
> >
> > I had the same issue with 2.3.2 on linux and likely found the same
> > post that you found. The author provided a patch to solve the problem
> > but there were no apparent replies to the thread.
>
> If your problem is due to the inability of Date and friends to convert
> themselves to std::string either implicitly or via a str() member
> function, that's fixed in svn now.  If it's something else, I'd
> appreciate it if you could dig that post up, because I can't find it.

This is the post I found when I had the problem with a
mysqlpp::DateTime conversion to string implicitly.

http://arkiv.netbsd.se/?ml=mysql-plusplus&a=2006-10&t=2433271

Joel is the guy that posted the fix for it.  I think his post shows up
on several other mailing list websites but maybe its all the same
list, I didn't look very carefully.

Chris
Thread
help: SSQLS compile error stream2string.hFabio Spazza31 Jan
  • Re: help: SSQLS compile error stream2string.hChris Morgan31 Jan
    • Re: help: SSQLS compile error stream2string.hWarren Young31 Jan