List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 31 2008 8:09pm
Subject:Last chance to complain about MySQL++ annoyances
View as plain text
If you're aware of any bugs or other irritants in MySQL++, please let me
know about them.  If it isn't fixed in svn or on the Wishlist, it's not
likely to get fixed.  The Wishlist is a pretty good summary of the
problems I'm aware of, so if it's not there, I probably have forgotten
about it if I ever did know about it.

	http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/mysqlpp/trunk/Wishlist

A special time in MySQL++'s development is about to pass, a time where
we're free to do almost anything we want to the code because there's no
one saying we can't break this or that.  Such a time may never come
again.  At best, I can't see it happening for at least another year.
Thread
Last chance to complain about MySQL++ annoyancesWarren Young31 Jan