List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 31 2008 7:55pm
Subject:Re: help: SSQLS compile error stream2string.h
View as plain text
Chris Morgan wrote:

> I had the same issue with 2.3.2 on linux and likely found the same
> post that you found. The author provided a patch to solve the problem
> but there were no apparent replies to the thread.

If your problem is due to the inability of Date and friends to convert
themselves to std::string either implicitly or via a str() member
function, that's fixed in svn now.  If it's something else, I'd
appreciate it if you could dig that post up, because I can't find it.
Thread
help: SSQLS compile error stream2string.hFabio Spazza31 Jan
  • Re: help: SSQLS compile error stream2string.hChris Morgan31 Jan
    • Re: help: SSQLS compile error stream2string.hWarren Young31 Jan