List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 31 2008 7:52pm
Subject:Re: help: SSQLS compile error stream2string.h
View as plain text
Fabio Spazza wrote:
>  hi, I'm trying to use SSQLS, so i create my struct on the like of stock.h:
>
> sql_create_2(day_results,
>                    1, 0,
>                    mysqlpp::sql_date, paolo,
>                    bool, build_success)
> but at compile time i get the following error:
>
> stream2string.h(47) : error C2039: 'out_stream' : is not a member of
> 'mysqlpp::DTbase<T>'
> , then the compiler specifies with [ T=mysqlpp::Date ].

I'm not absolutely certain what's going wrong here, because the examples
have used a mysqlpp::Date member in the 'stock' table's SSQLS for a long
time, and they work fine.

But, I have a pretty good guess about source of the problem, and if I'm
right, it's been broken since the 2.0 days.  I just made a change to
address what I think the problem is in what will become 3.0.  Can you
either test the current svn version, or the upcoming release candidate?
Thread
help: SSQLS compile error stream2string.hFabio Spazza31 Jan
  • Re: help: SSQLS compile error stream2string.hChris Morgan31 Jan
    • Re: help: SSQLS compile error stream2string.hWarren Young31 Jan