List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Morgan Date:January 31 2008 3:44pm
Subject:Re: help: SSQLS compile error stream2string.h
View as plain text
On Jan 31, 2008 9:35 AM, Fabio Spazza <fabio.spazza@stripped> wrote:
>  hi, I'm trying to use SSQLS, so i create my struct on the like of stock.h:
>
> sql_create_2(day_results,
>                    1, 0,
>                    mysqlpp::sql_date, paolo,
>                    bool, build_success)
> but at compile time i get the following error:
>
> stream2string.h(47) : error C2039: 'out_stream' : is not a member of
> 'mysqlpp::DTbase<T>'
> , then the compiler specifies with [ T=mysqlpp::Date ].
>
> I am using mysql 5.1.22, mysql++ 2.3.2 and visual studio 2005 (version
> 8.0something).
>
> I have looked in the archives and found a similar problem someone had, but
> no help was given, that's why I'm bothering again ;-)
>
> thanks for help,
> Fabio

I had the same issue with 2.3.2 on linux and likely found the same
post that you found. The author provided a patch to solve the problem
but there were no apparent replies to the thread. Applying that patch
might have fixed the issue on one machine but would have to be applied
to each computer where the code was being built so I ended up using
snprintf() and adding a FIXME to code that does the conversion.

Chris
Thread
help: SSQLS compile error stream2string.hFabio Spazza31 Jan
  • Re: help: SSQLS compile error stream2string.hChris Morgan31 Jan
    • Re: help: SSQLS compile error stream2string.hWarren Young31 Jan