List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:joh3@lithophile.com Date:January 28 2008 8:41pm
Subject:a quick word of thanks
View as plain text
Hi Warren,

	I just wanted to say thanks for working on mysql++, and with your help ( in
this forum ) in getting SSQLS working... I have to say its really working well
for my application, and is much simpler than the old direct to mysql -lib code i
had before.

	Just as a question, have you thought about integrating the spatial extensions
within mysql to mysql++ ? I am currently using a string type for most things,
and then passing in WKT format data, but as a suggestion for v4, it might be
nice to have a way to go to WKB format and vice versa as part of mysql++, anyway
its just a thought.

	Anyway, thanks again

		Joe
Thread